Nafdac registration is a vital requirement for businesses involved in the production, importation, exportation, distribution, marketing, and advertisement of regulated products in Nigeria.
NAFDAC is the regulatory agency in charge of regulating and controlling the manufacturing, importation, exportation, distribution, advertisement, and use of regulated products in Nigeria.
Regulated products include food, drugs, medical devices, bottled water, chemicals, pesticides, agrochemicals, veterinary products, cosmetics, and other related products.
The aim of NAFDAC registration is to ensure that these products are safe, effective, and of good quality for human consumption.
At Taria Hub, we understand that getting your products registered with NAFDAC can be a challenging process.
That’s why we offer two NAFDAC registration services to help ease the burden and streamline the process.
- Our first service is a NAFDAC registration guide, which promises to minimize our clients’ registration stress by 70%.
This guide will walk you through the NAFDAC registration requirements step by step, ensuring that you are well-prepared and informed throughout the procedure.
- If you prefer a more hands-on approach, our second service is a comprehensive NAFDAC registration service, where we assist you with your registration process from start to finish.
Our team of experienced professionals will handle all aspects of your NAFDAC registration, including the preparation of the necessary documents and liaising with NAFDAC on your behalf.
We’ll ensure that your registration is completed quickly and efficiently, allowing you to focus on running your business.
Whether you choose our guide or our comprehensive service, you can be assured that we will lead you through the NAFDAC registration procedure with ease, ensuring that your products are fully registered and in compliance with Nigerian regulations.
NAFDAC registration is a mandatory requirement for all regulated products in Nigeria.
The following are the general requirements for NAFDAC registration:
- Business registration: A business must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) before registering any product with NAFDAC.
- Product samples: NAFDAC requires a minimum of three samples of the product to be registered for laboratory analysis.
- Labeling: The product’s label must comply with NAFDAC rules. This comprises the manufacturer’s name and address, expiry date, NAFDAC number, and other relevant information.
- Payment evidence: The applicant must show payment evidence for the registration cost.
- Trademark registration and many more
The duration for NAFDAC registration depends on the complexity of the product and the completeness of the application. Generally, the registration process takes between three to six months.
However, it can take longer if there are issues with the application or if the product requires additional testing or analysis.
To register a small scale business with NAFDAC, you will need to follow the same general requirements as any other business.
This includes providing details about your business, product information, and fulfilling necessary laboratory tests and inspections.
You can contact Taria Hub for NAFDAC registration consultation
The registration fee for small scale businesses varies depending on the category of the product.
It’s important to note that the fees are subject to change and you should confirm with NAFDAC for the current fees.
It is illegal to sell regulated products in Nigeria without obtaining a NAFDAC number.
The NAFDAC number is a proof that the product has been approved by the agency and is safe for consumption.
Therefore, it’s important to complete the NAFDAC registration process before selling any regulated products.
Failure to do so can lead to legal and financial penalties.
Contact us today to learn more about our NAFDAC registration services.